|Division of Biblical Studies|
|Hermeneutics||3 hours||24 hours|
|Exegesis for Exposition||3 hours|
|Pentateuch *||3 hours|
|Division of Theological Studies|
|Introduction to Philosophy and Theology *||3 hours||15 hours|
|Division of Church History and Missions|
|Survey of Church History or Ethiopian Church History||3 hours||6 hours|
|Introduction to Missions||3 hours|
|Division of General Education|
|Study Techniques||3 hours||9 hours|
|Academic English 1||3 hours|
|Academic English 2||3 hours|
|Division of Ministry Studies|
|Fundamentals of Christian Education||3 hours||9 hours|
|Electives from Division of Ministry Studies||6 hours|
|Spiritual Formation||3 FE||0 hours|
|Total Credit Hours Required||63 hours|
* Please note the following:
- After taking Hermeneutics and Pentateuch in the Division of Biblical Studies, students should choose five out of the six courses offered from Old and New Testament.
- Before taking any course in the Division of Theological Studies, Survey of Bible Doctrine must be completed with a passing grade or validated by an exam. Students who are required to take Survey of Bible Doctrine will have additional credit hours in the Division of Theological Studies.
- After taking Introduction to Philosophy and Theology, students are to choose four out of the six theology courses on offer.
- Students who are placed in Beginner English will have this course appear in their Transcript, but no credit will be given, nor will the course be included in the GPA calculation.