An admission into any of the program is done once a year. Invitation for applications will be sent out at the beginning of January followed by an entrance exam at the beginning of March.
In order to enter a programme prospective students should obtain application form from the ETC office or download it here. The forms should be completed and returned to the registrar's office before the application deadline. Every year, the deadline for accepting applications is before March 20. Along with the completed application forms, the prospective students must present:
- A copy of their ESLCE results,
- A completed recommendation and ministry supervision form from the church they are serving,
- Post secondary degrees and diplomas with transcripts (if any),
- Two photographs.
Admissions into Postgraduate Studies
In order to enter a programme, an applicant should obtain the application form from the ETC office or download it here. The forms should be completed and returned to the Registrar's office before the application deadline. Along with the completed application form, applicants must present:
- A copy of the certificate for the first degree (original must be shown at the time application) and a student copy. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for entrance into the Master of Arts program.
- Students must have a minimum of 2 years of ministry experience and pass the ETC prepared entrance exam.
- A completed recommendation form from the church in which the student is serving. The letter should give testimony to the student's faith in Christ, mature Christian life, commitment and service for Christ.
- A completed recommendation form from the institution of study and from the institution of work if different from church must be submitted at the time of application.
All applicants except native English speakers are required to take a written English exam. On this exam, applicants must demonstrate the ability to read and analyze English text and write a clear, logical English essay. The Admissions Committee interviews students who pass the entrance exam. In this interview, applicants must demonstrate ability to converse in English.
ETC strives to minimize the cost of its education. Fees are charged for application to the school, tuition for all courses, student activity and graduation. Additional textbook costs vary for each course. Students and their churches are responsible for room, board, transportation, and all fees. Click here for more details.
- Print and complete Personal Information Form
- Print and complete Applicant's Personal Testimony Form